Friday 25 January 2008

Should be called mundane Conklins

Hi Sarah Smylie. At your bidding I have started this blog. I must admit I have wanted to do a blog for a while, but every time I read yours I feel that I could never come close to matching your wit, poetry and beautiful photos, so I think its best not to try. But, that's probably a bit of a cop out. So, I'm going to have a go of it. I'll post some photos of Sarah (they are really the only photos I take nowadays), I'll let you know how the pregnancy is coming along (can't believe I'm over 30 weeks already), and I might even mention Todd once in a while (when I'm not talking about baby names, labour pains, or what Sarah's latest trick is). Our life really isn't that exciting, but I must admit - I love it - so maybe I'll share some of the mundane things that happen in our family that make me smile (or gasp). Be kind.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

I love the blog already- even one paragraph of it. Keep it going, you'll get the hang of things!!

Anonymous said...

bi think i too have been inspired by sarah - i am very nearly near the point of maybe thinking about doing a blog!? this actually helps me decide i might just do it - i have to admit its a great way to keep in touch. love to all - kiss the girl, rub the belly, hug the boy.