Sunday 29 June 2008

4th Anniversary



Todd and I had the most perfect, relaxing time away. We took Dane and left Sarah with doting grandma Cyndy. We just sat by the fire and read and ate and napped. We went for a relaxing stroll and dreamed about the future and how healthy we were going to be when we got around to being healthy. Technically we weren't getting presents for each other, but I bought myself a non-stick saucepan. This is a present for both of us, as we will both be the recipient of non-stuck meals. I love Todd. He puts up with so much.

9 comments:

Dee said...

happy anniversary pretty girl. remember when...
we didn't have kids
we were single
we were dating
we were dancing
we were going to parties
we were laughing together
I had no idea how miserable I was
I wouldn't trade this for anything. would you?

Amelia said...

Dane's smile is just so cute - I can't wait to give him cuddles in a few weeks. Happy anniversary!! Doesn't time fly when you're having fun. Looks like you guys had a nice relaxing time away. It was our anniversary this week too - we went out to dinner and had a lovely seafood platter. Way too much food for 2 people though. Love you XOXO

Anonymous said...

love his little face - that little sideways glance...too sweet.

happy anniversary - we love you.

Anonymous said...

Dane is soooooo cute. When, oh when, will we see each other again? Can't wait for Caitlin's visit where I'll see Caitlin, you and Erry too.

Kristie said...

happy anniversary...laughed out loud at the pic of Dane with his fur trimmed jacket...not sure if Dane is wearing the jacket or the jackets is wearing him.xx

Kate said...

I actually took the jacket back because it was a bit too stiff on him, but I just had to take a photo first. I've exchanged it for a size one so he can wear it next winter when he wont be snuggled in blankets all the time.

And yes Dee, I love playing mums and dads. I still can't believe I'm a mum sometimes. I still feel like a kid myself.

Unknown said...

Way cute, such a cheeky grin :)

Sarie said...

Congrats on the anniversary! i could use a weekend away with just my baby and husband! So peaceful!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hikate