Sunday 17 August 2008

Finally using some of our wheat

Todd actually ground the wheat to make the flour to make the dough to make the bread - isn't he a clever cookie - and it tasted so yummy warm with lots of butter. While in Adelaide I made this little raggy quilt for my friend Kellie, who had a baby girl the same age as Dane. I'm going through a blanket phase at the moment - I just can't resist buying more and more material. I made a little blanket for Sarah for preschool (she's just started 1 day a week). Somehow I thought that if I put lots of love into a blanket for her, she would feel it while away from me for 5 hours. It seemed to work. She had a great time.

3 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hikatehavgreatday

Anonymous said...

love your quilt - i just made one for mum/granny and sent it with caitlin. i was thankful that it sewed up so quickly since i'd left it till the last minute. now i want to make a couple more for our family room since my favorite think to do is cuddle up with a good book, or a movie, or even just the tv.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

vihikatehowareyoudoing