Tuesday 26 February 2008

Nothing could be more adorable

These photos are a bit old (September 2007) but I just had to post them. My cousin's wife, Sarah Smylie, took them at her place in Salt Lake City and inspired Todd and I to splash out and buy an SLR camera. Anyway, as you can see they are just beautiful.

Sarah has the most adorable dimples in her shoulders. I've never seen this in another baby before. She's had them right from birth and still has them.



She had just learned to fold her arms for prayer, and she sometimes even reminds us to say a prayer on the food. After each prayer we always have a little kiss.

I love that concentration dribble.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you all so much - it was great getting to know that little miss even just a little bit - can't believe that you ae down ot 5 weeks already, where did all that time go?! names???

Sarie said...

I bet she's grown so much since then! Post a new photo of her, will you?