Saturday 1 March 2008

Recent Pictures

I just had to post some recent snapshots of Sarah. At the moment she is standing at her door instead of going to sleep and I am pretending not to notice her so I can get this done.

She loves to help mum cook, and mum likes to cook chocolately things.


There they are - the loves of my life.

That cheeky face again. Sorry Dad - I tried to sweep it up.

She makes it easy for us and opens really really wide.
This photo looks a lot like Todd when he was a baby. Couldn't you just kiss those lips.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

I COULD kiss those lips! So gorgeous! I like the "mum likes to cook chocolatey things" line. Just hit me to the core. How true. We are so connected to (by?) food, aren't we? Miss you guys. Thanks for the pictures. She's so so so pretty, that little thing.
p.s. I voted for Dane. Twice. I love that name.

Anonymous said...

sarah does look alot like todd - but she reminds me so much of you - blonde, and soft, and beautiful. the not going to sleep thing rings a bell too - i remember staying at your house or babysitting, and getting this erie sense that i was not alone anymore - i would look around and you would be sitting, crouched by those folding doors between the tv and the dining areas - silently watch the tv with me.

of course i think the refusal to go to bed is in our blood!