Wednesday 5 March 2008

Soininen Beauties

These photos were taken just over a year ago on a family holiday in Tasmania. I know they are a bit old, but its pretty rare to get us all together - all 23 of us. I chose this 1st shot as it was the only one where everyone was looking pretty normal at the same time (hard to do with such a big group)

I love you mum and dad. You are both amazing.
Rebecca, Morgan, Hannah, Sam, Mark and Elizabeth Kelly, David, James, Ethan, Ben, Elijah and Matti
Kate, Todd and Sarah
Amelia and Andre
Erin
Matt

EllenI love Matt's expression here. So cool.

Poor boy, how did he manage with 6 sisters?

11 comments:

Levi Smylie said...

Man, all the good-looking genes must have all come to America. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie
Who is this evil Levi dude that's lurking on your site? ;)
Good to see he still has his Aussie sense of humour.
Now, about your baby name poll, I would like to participate but I like all the names, so you can't go wrong with those names in my humble opinion. Wasn't too sure about Koby at first but it has grown on me.

Anonymous said...

love these pictures - i've been dying to see the photo shoot that ellen had to rush home to, instead of staying here with us in the u.s.!!!

love 'em - love you too

Sarie said...

I love the pictures. I just want to hug the Erin, Matts and Ellens of the world. Like, it may suck to be single, but LIVE IT UP. Pretty soon the kids suck all the life out of you, until you collapse in a heap of skin. Ha ha ha. But we love them. Great photo of your parents, gives me a better view of what they look like! p.s. I love your hair color in that picture.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

ikate tisis jessie
juustwantedtosayi

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

HIKATE DONTREALLYHAVEADDRESS
DONTWHY

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

OOPS I MEANT
IDONTHAVE EMAIL ADDRESS
JEESIE

andy smylie said...

nice to see them all together

poor Matt - surrounded by all those beauties

Kristie said...

Hi Kate, these are great shots. Thanks for sharing them.

Rachel Brown said...

So glad you posted these and named everyone. It is so wierd how people stay the same age we last knew them until re-aquaintance. Wow! you have all grown up!
love to all
Cousin Rachel Brown

Dinah said...

Dearest Kate: What a wonderful joy it was to see all the family. Thank you for a wonderful lift to my day. We are an amazing clan.