Friday 2 May 2008

As requested..

a picture of Dane. Mum thinks he looks like one of ours, whereas Sarah was definately Todd's child. I can't tell. To me he's just beautiful. Often he'll just sit on my lap craning his neck so he can look up at me with those adorable eyes. I think he'll have light eyes, but we'll see. He has chubby arms and long toes and fingers. Dane has a tongue tie, but this hasn't stopped him feeding well. It just may mean that he wont be able to stick his tongue out to lick an ice cream. Pick me up!
For mother's day Todd is building me a picket fence so I can sit out on the front porch and watch the world go by as Sarah and Dane play. He's such a good man.

Daddy's little helper with peanut butter lips.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie - thanks for that. I can't wait to see you in July

Anonymous said...

i LOVE him!! i cannot wait to cuddle him when you come over! ... love you! xoxo

Sarie said...

That fence just makes me really happy! What a great idea! And Daney is a cutie pie!

Dinah said...

So soft and so adorable...a big hug and kiss from his G/A/di and for Sarah too....di

Amelia said...

What a beautiful boy. I can't wait to meet him and cuddle him in July XO